Sunday, October 28 from 2-4pm
Get out your lederhosen - it's time again for Shepherd of the Hills' annual fall festival! Come on out for an afternoon of family fun and great food - absolutely FREE! There will be fun games and activities, tasty food, the chicken dance, and lots of other Oktoberfest goodies!
- Delicious grilled brats accompanying our member-catered buffet
- Inflatable bounce house and slide for the kids
- Ricky Bobby's Haunted Hayride (may not actually be haunted)
- Lots of fun games and crafts
- Skiatook's biggest chicken dance (as far as we know)